In the tradition of the ever-present “why I am leaving China” posts, I offer instead the news that I will be in the United States—New Haven, New York, and California—for most of April, beginning tomorrow. But really, I wanted to share my first post on Vine, made last night as I went out for an errand. Get in touch if I’ll be passing through where you are.
- Review: ‘How New and Assertive is China’s New Assertiveness’ by Alastair Iain Johnston, Spring 2013
- Updated: Did the Chinese government really call Diaoyu/Senkaku a ‘core interest’?
- Is the China-Japan confrontation Xi’s inside political play, or part of a broader move?
- Why one might think the US government sees China as threat no. 1
- Fighting ‘the myth of unitary control’ in China cybersecurity politics
LicenseThis work by Graham Webster is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.